- Optum Perks coupons are accepted at nearly every pharmacy nationwide and in Puerto Rico. Whether you get your medication from a small independent pharmacy or a large chain, our discounts are accepted at thousands of pharmacies. If for any reason your pharmacist does not accept your coupon, please call us 24/7 on our pharmacist help line at (1-866-407-8901) and we'll be glad to help you.
- If your pharmacy is a locally owned or an independent pharmacy, it may not show on our site but you still may be able to use an Optum Perks independent pharmacy coupon. To get the independent pharmacy coupon, scroll the bottom of the pharmacy coupons list. The independent pharmacy coupon will list a range of prices from lowest to highest based on the participating local or independent pharmacies in your area.
- The prices listed on Optum Perks are updated frequently, but if you have experienced an issue with a price at your pharmacy, give us a call (1-866-407-8901).
- Use your Optum Perks discount card or coupons to save at pharmacies nationwide, from the large chains to small independent pharmacies. Optum Perks coupons and discount cards are accepted at nearly every pharmacy nationwide and in Puerto Rico - including major chains like CVS, Walgreens, Kroger, Rite Aid, Costco, Walmart and many more!
- If you find that a new pharmacy has a lower price, it’s easy to transfer your prescription. Call your new pharmacy and ask them to transfer your prescription for you. Remember to save or print a new coupon if it’s a discount price.
- Optum Perks coupons work just like any coupon you take into the grocery store. When you check out, simply hand the coupon to your pharmacist and enjoy a discount off the retail price of your prescription.
- If you run in to issues at your pharmacy when trying to use an Optum Perks coupon, give us a call (1-866-407-8901) and we'll be glad to help you.