How to Use
- Optum Perks coupons do not expire; you are able to re-use the coupons as many times as you would like. However, we recommend you always obtain a new coupon from the website or mobile app before refilling so you are receiving the most up to date price when you pick up your prescription. Because coupon prices are tied to actual cash prices, which fluctuate over time, prices can change from month to month.
- No, Optum Perks coupons are free to use. We negotiate bulk pricing with pharmaceutical companies and pass the savings to you. You will not be charged for using your Optum Perks discount card or our coupons.
- You can search our website or mobile app by typing in the name of your drug. You can use Optum Perks to save on most prescription medications. Optum Perks leverages the negotiating skills of OptumRx, a leading pharmacy benefit manager, to secure discounted prices on many of the medications you rely on to live a healthy life.
- Anyone can use Optum Perks. Because our service is not insurance, there are no requirements or preconditions for use. Just use our website or mobile app to search for coupons or use our discount card each time you fill a prescription.
- Use our pharmacy comparison resource on perks.optum.com or our mobile app to search for discount coupons for your prescription drugs. Show the discount coupons to your pharmacist and save up to 80% on the price of your prescriptions without using insurance.
- Yes, of course! Our card is not insurance, we simply provide discounts on prescriptions. Since pricing is an ongoing negotiation, please bring both your insurance card and Optum Perks coupon to your pharmacist to see which provides a more cost-effective option for you.
- Optum Perks coupons work just like any coupon you take into the grocery store. When you check out, simply hand the coupon to your pharmacist and enjoy a discount off the retail price of your prescription.
- If you run in to issues at your pharmacy when trying to use an Optum Perks coupon, give us a call (1-866-407-8901) and we'll be glad to help you.