Use your Optum Perks discount card at pharmacies nationwide, from the large chains to small independent pharmacies.
Terazol 7 is an antifungal cream used to treat vaginal yeast and fungal infections. The active ingredient in the cream is terconazole which is an antifungal agent. Your doctor may prescribe you Terazol 7 in the case of a vaginal yeast or fungus infection. Other related products include Terazol 3 and Terazol Vaginal Suppositories. These products contain the same active ingredient but are used with different dosages. A single treatment of Terazol 7 can cost around $52 without insurance. But with a Optum Perks coupon, you can save money each time you refill your prescription. Simply use the Optum Perks website to compare prices at local pharmacies. Then print your Terazol 7 coupon and present it to your pharmacist. Even easier, have a Optum Perks coupon sent directly to your phone by text or email. Optum Perks coupons are easy to use and never expire.
Terazol 7 Uses and Classification
Terazol 7 is an antifungal treatment for fungus and yeast infections in the vagina. Terconazole, the active ingredient of the drug, is a derivative of triazole.
Terazol 7 Dosage and Condition
Terazol 7 is to be used daily just before going to sleep. To apply Terazol 7, follow the instructions on the packet carefully:
1. Wash your hands thoroughly before opening the cream.
2. Fill the applicator with cream to the indicated level.
3. Lie on your back and draw your knees toward your chest, legs spread apart.
4. Insert the applicator high into your vagina, and press the plunger. This will release the medication. If you feel resistance, stop and call your doctor for further instruction.
5. Withdraw the applicator. Pull the applicator apart and clean it thoroughly. Wash your hands after you are finished, this will help you avoid spreading the infection or getting the medication in your eyes or mouth.
6. Lie down after washing your hands and the applicator. The medicine is most effective if you don’t get up after inserting it.
You can use Terazol 7 while on your period, but do not use a tampon, the tampon will absorb the medication. You may use a sanitary pad to avoid getting stains on your underwear.
Continue using Terazol for the full course of treatment, even if symptoms go away. This will prevent the symptoms from returning.
Terazol 7 Side Effects
Tell your doctor about all medications, supplement and vitamins you are taking, especially antibiotics.
Tell your doctor if you have any immune system problems, HIV, or AIDS. Tell your doctor if you have diabetes.
Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you plan to become pregnant.
Side effects of Terazol 7 may include:
- Missed period
Call your doctor right away if you experience the following:
- Burning or irritation in the vagina after the cream is inserted
- Stomach pain
- Bad-smelling vaginal discharge
This may not be a complete list of warnings. Talk to your physician about all the risks and your specific needs.
No results found
Searching, please wait . . .
There is no program or membership to enroll in. Once you receive your card, just show it to your pharmacist and start saving on your prescription medications.
Our card is not insurance, we simply provide discounts on prescriptions. Since pricing is an ongoing negotiation, please bring both your insurance card and Optum Perks coupon to your pharmacist to see which provides a more cost-effective option for you.
No. We merely provide discounts through coupons for prescriptions. Any purchases through Optum Perks will not count toward an insurance deductible.