Use your Optum Perks discount card at pharmacies nationwide, from the large chains to small independent pharmacies.
Perphenazine is a generic drug that is used to treat symptoms of schizophrenia. It is also prescribed to control severe vomiting and nausea in adults. The average Perphenazine price is from about $36 to $89 a supply of 30 tablets, depending on the dose. Though Perphenazine prices are manageable, you can pay even less for your prescription by using a free coupon from Optum Perks. Just enter your zip code, dosage, and quantity, and then click ‘See My Savings.’ Browse the list of nearby pharmacies that accept our coupon and their estimated prices with the Perphenazine discount. Then, print or download your Perphenazine coupon and bring it to the pharmacy of your choice to save on the cost of your medication. Our coupons do not expire, so you can use your coupon for Perphenazine to save every time you fill your prescription.
Perphenazine is used to treat symptoms of schizophrenia, and it is also used to control severe vomiting and nausea in adults.This drug works by reducing excessive excitement in the brain.
The average recommended a dose of Perphenazine for the treatment of schizophrenia in adults is 4 mg to 8 mg taken 3 times per day, and using the minimum effective dose is recommended. The maximum daily dose should not exceed 24 mg.
For the treatment of nausea and vomiting in adults, the recommended dose is 8 mg to 16 mg in divided doses, with a maximum daily dose not to exceed 24 mg per day.
Consult with your doctor for specific dosing instructions for this medication for the treatment of your condition.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding before using this medication.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor if you have heart, liver, or kidney disease, breathing problems such as asthma or emphysema, seizures, or a history of depression.
This medicine may cause the following symptoms. Consult with your doctor for more information about possible side effects of using this medication:
- Tardive dyskinesia, which is a disorder that causes involuntary movement.
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome
- Sensitivity to hot and cold temperatures
- This medicine may increase your skin’s sensitivity to sunlight. Wear sunscreen and protective clothing during extended exposure to sunlight. Do not use sunlamps or tanning beds while using this medication.
- This medicine may cause dizziness or drowsiness. Do not drive or operate machinery until you know how this medicine affects you.
This may not be a complete list of warnings. Consult with your doctor regarding possible risks associated with taking this medication, and refer to the warning label on your medication for more information.
No results found
Searching, please wait . . .
There is no program or membership to enroll in. Once you receive your card, just show it to your pharmacist and start saving on your prescription medications.
Our card is not insurance, we simply provide discounts on prescriptions. Since pricing is an ongoing negotiation, please bring both your insurance card and Optum Perks coupon to your pharmacist to see which provides a more cost-effective option for you.
No. We merely provide discounts through coupons for prescriptions. Any purchases through Optum Perks will not count toward an insurance deductible.