Use your Optum Perks discount card at pharmacies nationwide, from the large chains to small independent pharmacies.
Norethindrone Acetate is a generic drug that is used to treat women who are having abnormal bleeding from the uterus. It is also used to treat endometriosis, as well as to treat women who have stopped having menstrual periods but who are not pregnant or experiencing menopause. Prices for Norethindrone Acetate about $30 for a one-month supply. Prices for similar brand name drugs such as Camila are similar at about $41. Prices for Norethindrone Acetate are manageable, but you can pay even less for your prescription by using a free coupon from Optum Perks. Just enter your zip code, dosage, and quantity, and then click ‘See My Savings.’ Browse the list of nearby pharmacies that accept our coupon and their estimated prices with the discount. Then, print or download your Norethindrone Acetate coupon and bring it to the pharmacy of your choice to save on the cost of your medication. Our coupons do not expire, so you can use your Norethindrone Acetate discount card to save every time you fill your prescription.
Norethindrone Acetate is a generic drug that is used to treat women who are having abnormal bleeding from the uterus. It is also used to treat endometriosis, as well as to treat women who have stopped having menstrual periods but who are not pregnant or experiencing menopause.
This medication is usually prescribed to be taken once daily by mouth at the same time every day. Norethindrone Acetate comes in packs of 28 pills, and one pill is taken daily unless otherwise directed by your doctor. Consult with your doctor for specific dosing instructions for this medication for the treatment of your condition.
- Do not use this drug if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
- This drug may cause dizziness, and this effect may worsen if you take this medication with alcohol or certain medicines. Do not drive or operate machinery until you know how this medication affects you.
- Norethindrone Acetate may cause dark skin patches on your face. Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun, and avoid using sunlamps or tanning booths until you know how you react to this medication. Wear sunscreen and protective clothing if you will be outside for an extended amount of time.
- Norethindrone Acetate may interfere with certain lab tests. Be sure your doctor and lab personnel know you are taking this medication.
- This medication may affect blood sugar levels. If you have diabetes, monitor your blood sugar levels closely, and tell your doctor that you are taking this medication.
This may not be a complete list of warnings. Consult with your doctor regarding possible risks associated with taking this medication, and refer to the warning label on your medication for more information.
No results found
Searching, please wait . . .
There is no program or membership to enroll in. Once you receive your card, just show it to your pharmacist and start saving on your prescription medications.
Our card is not insurance, we simply provide discounts on prescriptions. Since pricing is an ongoing negotiation, please bring both your insurance card and Optum Perks coupon to your pharmacist to see which provides a more cost-effective option for you.
No. We merely provide discounts through coupons for prescriptions. Any purchases through Optum Perks will not count toward an insurance deductible.